Renzland Securing Your Future
Automatic Gates, Railings & Metalwork, Service & Maintenance
Gates & Automation
Here at Renzland Powergates we produce both traditional and bespoke, contemporary gates for domestic and commercial purposes, that are unique to you and your property. Our gates are produced in our factory to your specifications and can be manual or fully automated as required.
Renzland will take your enquiry, visit you on site, conduct a survey and advise of designs and solutions to meet your requirements and budget. Producing a quote, manufacturing the gate at our own Copford factory, fitting it, ensuring everything is working correctly and maintaining it in future. Giving clients the advantage of our experience, ability and security of being part of a plc.
When designing your gate, there are plenty of options you can choose from:
- Swing – Our swinging gates are ideal when you’re thinking of going for a traditional look. They’re low maintenance, especially if it’s a manual gate. Unlike other gate types, swing gates involve no motor or electronics.
- Sliding – Our sliding gates are ideal where there is insufficient room for swing gates to open into and where high security is required. These are more suitable for residential, small commercial or industrial entrances.
- Cantilever – Our cantilever gates can span a wider range of terrain including gravel, grass blocks and uneven, angled or steeply inclined surfaces. These are more suitable for high traffic areas or if you’re facing security considerations.
- Round the Corner – Our round the corner gates are the perfect space saving solution for limited space driveways. These offer excellent utilisation of space, increased security, enhancing the value and saleability of a property. These are suitable for commercial and domestic properties.
- Telescopic – Our telescopic gates are a perfect solution when sliding gates are not ideal. These gates have individuals that overlap one another as the gate opens to cover a larger opening. These are ideal for properties with short driveways that are limited on entrance space.
Our gates can be completed in a range of finishes
- Metal – Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Galvanised and Powder coated (Colour of your choice)
- Wooden – Stained, Oiled and Painted
Service & Maintenance
Maintenance of your gates is crucial to ensure they run smoothly and continue to last for years to come, which is why we offer our Service Contracts for both residential and commercial properties.
We recommend for your gates to be serviced every 12 months dependant on the usage pattern, however we are more than happy to discuss and agree bespoke service contracts.
Our engineers have years of experience of gate manufacture, installation and automation so are capable of servicing all gates from a simple service to complete overhaul.
Also, unlike many other gate service providers, Renzland Powergates engineers have the backup of our factory facilities where we can restore and replicate your gates is required, providing you with a complete service.
Throughout Renzlands history, customers have asked for different types of metal work. Ranging from one off bespoke garden features to commercial stainless steel fabrications.
To date our skilled engineers have manufactured balconies and associated architectural metalwork, complex traditional and contemporary staircases, interior and exterior metalwork.
We also manufacture commercial and industrial metalwork for our parent company, including stands, brackets and stainless steel water tanks.